Follow-up statuses allow you to understand the current status of each of your individual follow-ups.
SCHEDULED - If you have scheduled your first email within your follow-up to send at a later date.
ACTIVE - An active follow-up is one that is currently live and is part way through the sequence of emails being sent.
ATTENTION - There's a number of reasons for a follow-up to be marked as attention.
1. Reached Gmail limit. Gmail has a limit of the number of emails you are able to send per day.This varies further guidelines can be found here on limits. Your follow-up will mark as attention if you have reached the Gmail limit and therefore will not be able to send anymore within a 24 hour period.
To resolve, wait 24 hours and then turn on each follow-up. If they turn to 'Active' you know that you are no longer at your Gmail limit.
2. Gmail account disconnected. If your Gmail has disconnected (or never been connected) your email follow-ups will be marked as 'Attention' and therefore will not be able to send until you reconnect your Gmail account.
3. Missing @variables or titles in your follow-ups. If you have certain variables set up in your follow-up however they are empty fields, the follow-up will not send. For example if you use @firstname, but our tool does not have anything in the first name field, we won't send. The same is true if there is no subject line on your emails.
PAUSED - Paused follow-ups are displayed for the following reasons:
1. You have manually paused a follow-up.
2. Our tool has paused due to invalid email/bounce back.
REPLIED - This is the one you want to see! This means you have an active reply from a prospect.
COMPLETE - This means the follow-up has run it's course with a prospect and they have received the full sequence of emails.